Oh shit!

Posted by orang-orang On Saturday, February 19, 2011 2 ugutan

Bullshit is bullshit. It will rotten into a pile of dehydrated shit and waiting to be decomposed by some bacteria who apparently, eat almost everything that is organic. -Shapespear-

I dont have anything nor have any ideas to write about so i guess I'll just writing shit until some idea will popo up through my brain, hopefully. Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit...how about that? ok, lame joke.

In my early years as a human, shit have been a very good friend of mine. I shit almost everyday and giving my mom some hard time since i was her 1st child. So sorry mom, doesn't meant to troll you but yeah, i cant control my shit desires yet.

Kindergarten, ahh..kindergarten is like quasi-heaven for me at that time, it was about 15-16 years ago. There was this time when i got a pretty bad memulas perut macam cibai with diarrhea following up. Oh shit it was a very shitty moment in my life. Wearing a blue pants and shit which is my uniform, my mom was surprised when i got home

"What the fuck are you wearing, take it off!"

So i take my coffee coloured pants off, and my mom wash it after a few lashes later.

2 ugutan:

Patu said...

oo yeah. you do love shit, dont u? kikiki

orang-orang said...

yup..hoho